Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello ! :)


Hellooo People...!!

This is A here... Introducing our (mine and Ee's) brand new blog 'Stinky Crazy Wolf Writes :)'!!!

Okaiii so here's stuff about me...

I'm random and I like to garbage pile! I don't even it its grammatically correct but it sounds good. haha.
And I like to write 'haha' a lot... like A LOT !! (Does writing in CAPS make you sound excited? or mad? or crazy?)
Hmm... btw I don't exactly stink... but what I write does... but I write anyway 'coz that's the way I roll! *Woooo* ... But I'm crazy... Ee could tell you that! And Ee is crazy tooo...!! We rocks! haha
Btw did I tell you Ee and me are best friends... ( We are girls, in-case you haven't figured out) we love each other..!
And and and.... Follow us on twitter here!!
And and and and... The girl in the picture is me... Ee has her own pic too which was made by me... *haha*
PS- I hate drinking MILK!! :P
Hope to see you again,
Ee.. It's your chance to write a post now!

PS- Sachin Tendulkar rocks!! :D

Peace,

A :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment