Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heyloo.. =D


Heyy Everyone! This is R, a new member to the Stinky Crazy Wolves Write Brand.. :D My Besties. A and Ee, forgot about me for sometime..but now..I'm back..Buhahaha!! Well, I'm quite new to this writing-the-blog thingy, but A helped me through it (Thanks!). So I don't really know how to start off but here's something about me...

I'm this totally crazy person (You might have figured that out by now!) who loves to spend time with friends. Just like any normal teenager, friends are a major, and probably the most important, part of my life. I love you A and Ee..!! <3

Yeah..soo..i guess thats kinda enough for writing the first post. And, i'll keep you updated about me now that i am a part of "Stinky Crazy Wolves Write" *Drumroll* :D


I'll be back soon!

Signing off,

R ;)

****
Here's A welcoming our chic R to the SCW blog!! :D We love you toooooooo!!! <3
Sorry for intruding in your post!! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment