Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Woo Hoo... :D



Hiii readers, It's me, A... How's you all??

Anyways... Ee, she's as crazy as a monkey with a banana.. (??) I love to irritate her, it's like my passion! :) And I was just experimenting with her cell phone's video camera while she was writing that last post!

Look Ee, am I the only one who's supposed to write rubbish on this blog??? You gotta be regular with the posts or I'll steal all your lovers and followers! Buahah!!

Btw, to Ee's lovers and followers- See how irresponsible Ee is! I have to force her to write the post!! Your most welcome to change your parties and follow me :D *flashing evil grins*

Okay, enough of non-sense!

So Examination stress taking a toll on me! Like after english exam we have SST!! SOCIAL STUDIES!!! Ohhh nooo... *faints*

*arises from unconsciousness* Did I faint?? Sorry :P

Okai so I'm here again with another list!

WHY IT'S BETTER TO FALL IN LOVE WITH FICTIONAL GUYS! :D

  • Chances are, they may own a 'Shiny Silver Volvo' or a 'Bright-scale Dragon'
  • There will always be a happy ending! :)
  • They're sexy and hot... If they were ugly, who would write a book on them??
  • They're usually rich! Who doesn't like a rich guy???
  • They're flawless... again.. if they were not, who'd write a book on them??
  • They might even be smart and intelligent!! :)
  • You can have dreams about them even when you're dating someone else... Your boyfriend won't feel insecure of a fictional character... But he doesn't know the truth... Now does he?? haha

That was the list 'Why falling in love with fictional guys is better?'

Temme what you think??

Signing off...

A


Now Playing | One Time - Justin Bieber
Oohh how much I love you Bieber?? :) *drools*

0 comments:

Post a Comment