Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am Back! =D


Hellooo Peooppllleeee...!!
I am back..And I am very pissed off right now! Although, A is supposed to be pissed but still..!! =P
She is eating my Non-existent brain, about writing posts! It is so tiring..!
She don't get it..she is such an asshole...Hope you are reading it A! =P
Anyway, today was my Maths exam, and it was like..like..like..MIND-BLOWINGLY-CRAZILY-AWESOME! But still, no comments! ;)
Ahhh..!! I am very sleepy right now! Every bloody part of my body is aching likee..hell!
It is very annoying when you are concentrating very hard to write some shit and someone is very interested in recording every bloody part of your body! Huh!
FYI- I am the one who is writing and A is the one who is recording..!!
She is so irritating..!!
So, I think it is time for signing off...Soo..Tada!

With Colorful-and-Rainbowy Shit,

Ee! =P

Now Playing - Sutta na Mila | ~Zeest~

1 comments:

StinkyCrazyWolf said...

Thanks Maria for reading our ramblings!
Hmm.. We'll think about the website thingy... :P
Happy blogging to you too :)

Post a Comment