Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am regular! =D


Ohkay..I have take this "Oath" to write regularly on this blog..And I a very stubborn so I have to keep that "Oath"! Duh!
Anyway...Hiii!
So, I have this stupid-silly-English Exam tomorrow..And my mother is like...Lemme quote y'all the exact words..."Oh my god! Your English exam is tomorrow?? What the hell are you doing here?? Sign off to study English now!" And I am like staring her open-mouthed and thinking.."What the hell! It is English! For god's sake..Take a chill pill!"
Huh!!
And, You know what A?? You like to irritate me because of the facial expressions, I give you..! This is my new theory..! I am gonna stick to this in hell and heaven!
And, I have no idea what I just wrote..anyway, Who cares?!
I just had a Awesome-Mind-Blowing-Yummiest-Crazyily-tastiest Chocolate sundae!
*Moaning Loudly* Hmmm...I just wish I could marry this chocolate!
FYI that chocolate sundae was made by me..!
I am signing off now! Gotta rum, now! Ma is coming!

With the shittiest shit,

Ee

Now Playing - Fantasy | Timbaland! *OoOoO* HoT! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment