Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm a free bird... well, almost!!


Hiiieee A here,

Sorry for all the procrastination... I had nothing to write about and I was way too busy with tweeting non-sense...!! Sorry :)

*Alert* *Alert* I'm turning into a twitter addict! That's bad... 'badder' than turning into an alcohol addict!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo

Btw, I'm a free bird now!!! :) Social studies exam is over!!! Yay!! * celebrates, rejoices and runs around with arms in air* Just one bloody exam left!!! Wooooppiiiee Doooopppiiiieee!!

Hey, I liike wriiting too many 'iii's....!!!

Sorry... Too tired, too crazy!

Here are some crazy pick up lines guys use and here are some of my really 'fuck you' views on them----

  1. Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet -- Ohh yeah? And this broom is equally capable of beating the shit outta you! :P
  2. You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala. -- You be the woo doo doll and I poke you with pins!
  3. If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty.-- And if a star fell everytime I feel like slaughtering you, the sky would be empty!
  4. You dropped something. My jaw.-- Pick it up and run home!
  5. Are you an Alien? Because you just abducted my heart.-- And are you a cow? You just cow-shitted a lame pick up line!
  6. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.-- And I'm not rude, I'm just disgusted by you!
  7. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.-- I don't know if douche-bags are allowed to mess up with the English language!
  8. I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?-- I lost my punching bag, can I punch you in the nuts?
  9. Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?-- No, You're just a schizophrenic and you're hallucinating!
  10. Got any raisins? Then how about a date? -- That was lame!
So that was my list... and reactions... and whatever! Tell me what you think??

Now Playing~ Fuck You | Lily Allen... :D

Signing off with love,

A




0 comments:

Post a Comment