Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maggi, anyone..?? =D



Hello everyone..!! It's Ee and A here..! For the very first time! Gee, save this moment! :P :D
Anyway, we are having this crazy-mind-blowingly-fun Sleepover! :D :D And, welcome R to SCW! Well, right now, It's E here! And, A is searching for stupid and silly reasond to eat Maggi! Huh! For Example-
  • "Maggi is tempting me too much." (You are easy to distract, I take it?)
  • "I am intoxicated by it's very presence" (Are you kidding me?)
And the best of all-
  • "I don't want to disappoint Mum." (Yeah, really? Never really thought of that while giving Maths exam! ;) )
I am signing off! Bye!

With poop buddy,

Ee :D

Now Playing Womanizer | Britney Spears ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiieee A here!!

Look I've got an explanation to the Maggi thingy... It was ACTUALLY tempting me... I didn't want to eat it.... SERIOUSLY!!!!
And I actually don't want to shatter the hopes of Mum by not eating the Maggi... That makes me a good girl.. :)
And I agree about the crazy-mind-blowingly-fun Sleepover!!! Yay!! :D
And I've got not much to say so I'll be signing off now too.... Ta-da :)

Peace,
A

Now Playing- Paa Theme song! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Had fun you guys sleeping over each-other??!!
-R

srujana said...

Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

Post a Comment